Small Group Heli Skiing 2016/17
Enjoy a small group heli skiing experience with the flexibility to book a single seat or multiple seats for friends and family.
Seats sold on a per person basis for the skier looking to join others on the small group experience without having to put a group together themselves. Utilizing the A-Star or Bell 407 helicopter, which carries 4 or 5 passengers and allows for a maximum of 3 groups per helicopter. We require a minimum of 3 people to run this program.
- A set amount of guaranteed vertical metres based on length of package
- Accommodation based on double occupancy at the Hillcrest Hotel, a Coast Resort
- Meals: full buffet breakfast, gourmet mountain lunch, après ski snacks, and dinner
- Barryvox Pulse avalanche transceiver and related safety equipment
- Backcountry safety briefing and beacon training
- Powder ski or snowboard rental
- ACMG / UIAGM guiding services
3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day Metres Included / Metres Guaranteed 15,000 / 12,750 20,000 / 17,000 25,000 / 21,250 30,000 / 25,500 35,000 / 29,750 Nights Accommodation Four Five Six Seven Seven Dec 10-17 $5,085 $6,775 $8,475 $10,045 $11,385 Dec 17-24 Dec 26-31* N/A N/A Jan 1-7** $10,045 Jan 7-14 $5,505 $7,335 $9,165 $10,875 $12,325 Jan 14-21 Jan 21-28 Jan 28 - Feb 4 $5,985 $7,975 $9,965 $11,815 $13,395 Feb 4-11 Feb 11-18 Feb 18-25 Feb 25 - Mar 4 Mar 4-11 Mar 11-18 $5,385 $7,175 $8,965 $10,635 $12,055 Mar 18-25 Mar 25 - Apr 1 $5,085 $6,775 $8,475 $10,045 $11,385 Apr 1-8
- Three day packages start on a Saturday or Wednesday.
- Four day packages start on a Saturday or Tuesday.
- Five, six, and seven day packages start on a Saturday.
- Extra vertical metres at $173 / 1,000 VM per person.
Rates are quoted per person and subject to applicable taxes. *Packages this week arrive Monday Dec 26, heli ski days start Tuesday Dec 27. **Packages this week arrive Sunday Jan 1, heli ski days start Monday Jan 2.
Fitness & Ability
It is important to have good cardiovascular fitness in order to enjoy the demands of skiing powder.
We recommend that you engage in some kind of exercise program for eight to ten weeks prior to your ski trip. The fitter you are, the better you will be able to overcome any skiing challenges and avoid injuries. Several full days of lift-serviced skiing or snowboarding are also a great way to get ready for your trip. We recommend that you use a pair of our high performance skis and boards suitable for the snow conditions.
Book Your Adventure
Make a booking enquiry with Selkirk Tangiers Heli Skiing. Our reservation team is standing by to take your booking or answer any questions you may have.
Heli Skiing Safety
At Selkirk Tangiers, the safety of our guests, staff, and pilots is our top priority. Learn more about our safety culture here.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Learn more about our refund and cancellation policy. It is important to understand this information before making your booking.
Trip Preparation - Frequently Asked Questions
Read common questions about recommended clothing, booking and arrival times, fitness, and heli skiing equipment.