Small Group Heli Skiing
Enjoy a small group heli skiing experience with the flexibility to book a single seat or multiple seats for friends and family.
Seats sold on a per person basis for the skier looking to join others on the small group experience without having to put a group together themselves. Utilizing the A-Star or Bell 407 helicopter, which carries 4 or 5 passengers and allows for a maximum of 3 groups per helicopter. We require a minimum of 3 people to run this program.
- A set amount of guaranteed vertical metres based on length of package
- Accommodation based on double occupancy at the Hillcrest Hotel, a Coast Resort
- Meals: full buffet breakfast, gourmet mountain lunch, après ski snacks, and dinner
- Barryvox Pulse avalanche transceiver and related safety equipment
- Backcountry safety briefing and beacon training
- Powder ski or snowboard rental
- ACMG / UIAGM guiding services
Pricing is for packages based from the Hillcrest Hotel but customized packages can be arranged from private locations with pricing available upon request.
3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 7 Day Metres Included / Metres Guaranteed 15,000 / 12,750 20,000 / 17,000 25,000 / 21,250 35,000 / 29,750 Nights Accommodation Four Five Six Seven Jan 4-10 N/A N/A $8,705 / Unlimited VM N/A Jan 11-17 $4,699 / Unlimited VM N/A N/A N/A Jan 18 - Jan 25 $5,221 $6,962 N/A $11,685 Jan 26 - Feb 7 Sold Out! Feb 8 - Mar 15 $5,221 $6,962 N/A $11,685
- Three day packages start on a Saturday or Wednesday.
- Four day packages start on a Saturday or Tuesday.
- Five and seven day packages start on a Saturday.
- Extra vertical metres at $147.50 / 1,000 VM per person.
Rates are quoted per person and subject to applicable taxes.
Fitness & Ability
It is important to have good cardiovascular fitness in order to enjoy the demands of skiing powder.
We recommend that you engage in some kind of exercise program for eight to ten weeks prior to your ski trip. The fitter you are, the better you will be able to overcome any skiing challenges and avoid injuries. Several full days of lift-serviced skiing or snowboarding are also a great way to get ready for your trip. We recommend that you use a pair of our high performance skis and boards suitable for the snow conditions.
Book Your Adventure
Make a booking enquiry with Selkirk Tangiers Heli Skiing. Our reservation team is standing by to take your booking or answer any questions you may have.
Heli Skiing Safety
At Selkirk Tangiers, the safety of our guests, staff, and pilots is our top priority. Learn more about our safety culture here.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Learn more about our refund and cancellation policy. It is important to understand this information before making your booking.
Trip Preparation - Frequently Asked Questions
Read common questions about recommended clothing, booking and arrival times, fitness, and heli skiing equipment.