Media Relations at Selkirk Tangiers
Thank you for your interest in Selkirk Tangiers Heli Skiing. We encourage you to review the online tools that include press releases, story ideas and fact sheets that are a great starting point for media to learn about our company, tenure and the unique experience about heli skiing with Selkirk Tangiers. We are here to provide you with the assistance you need to create your perfect story and offer the following resources:
- Custom story pitches to help you reach your target audience
- Access to high resolution images and HD footage (upon request)
- Press releases and requests for information
Media Visits and Photo Shoots
Planning to visit Revelstoke this winter? Please contact us before you arrive so we can do our best to assist you. All media will be asked to complete our Media Visit Request Form prior to planning a trip to Selkirk Tangiers. Please note that freelance photographers and journalists will need to provide an assignment letter or contact information for the outlet they are representing.
For media relations support or to arrange a visit to Selkirk Tangiers Heli Skiing, please contact:
Sales, Marketing & Guest Services Coordinator
This past winter was an epic one with record snowfalls and an unbelievable amount of deep powder days allowing us to ski expansive terrain in our tenure and discover 5 new runs!
With 35 years of heli skiing experience, our reputation precedes us and draws out the best including some of the top ski journalists, highly acclaimed photographers, and major film crews including Brain Farm, Sherpas Cinema, Teton Gravity Research and Matchstick Productions.
- Snowboarding For Me - Oakley (Winter 13-14)
- Almost Ablaze - Teton Gravity Research (Winter 13-14)
- Into the Mind - Sherpas Cinema (Winter 12-13)
- The Art of Flight - Brain Farm / Red Bull (Winter 10-11)
- Mountains of Powder - The Trip Mag
- Girls' Day Out Heli Camp - Explore BC
- Selkirk Tangiers Heli Skiing - Skiing Magazine
- The Jackpot of Powder Days - LeaveTown.com
- Best Emerging Ski Towns - National Geographic
- Get the Best in Canada's West - The Independent
- Blade Runner - Country & Town House
- Revelstoke, Canada: The Greatest Ski Resort on Earth - The Telegraph
- Kimberley Beekman - "SKI Magazine"
- Chris Solomon - "Made Man"
- Tim Neville – "Outside Magazine"