Terms & Conditions
Please read through the following Booking Conditions prior to submitting your Online Booking Request.
I hereby apply to book one of the Selkirk Tangiers Helicopter Skiing LLP. (also referred to as STHS) trips as specified in the following terms and conditions which I understand and agree to:
- That all rates and deposits are in Canadian funds, and that an allowance will be made for exchange if payment is in foreign currency.
- That I enclose herewith my initial non-refundable deposit of a) $1,000 per person for each Classic package or b) $2,000 per person for each Small Group or Private trip that I am applying to book.
- That full payment for all helicopter ski package(s) are due and payable to STHS ten (10) weeks prior to the commencement of the ski package(s) applied for and that full payments are deemed as deposits.
- That in cases of cancellation, the cancellation must be received by telephone and confirmed in writing.
- If cancellation is received less than ten (10) weeks before the trip commencement, and if I can find a replacement for the trip booked, all funds will be transferred to my replacement.
- If cancellation is received by STHS less than ten (10) weeks before trip commencement and I cannot find a replacement for the trip booked, the total of all payments for that package will be retained by STHS.
- If cancellation is received by STHS more than ten (10) weeks before trip commencement and I cannot find a replacement for the trip booked, the deposit amount for each package being cancelled will be retained by STHS as an administration and cancellation fee.
- A reservation will be cancelled immediately if STHS has not received full payment by the due date.
- That I will not be permitted to participate in any STHS trip unless a “Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement” is properly signed and witnessed by a qualified STHS staff member.
- That STHS requires all participants to be 15 years of age or older. Participants who are 18 years old or younger must have a parent or guardian to co-sign their waiver as well as ski with them at all times.
- It is understood and agreed that it is my responsibility to arrive at the required time and location to commence any trip. It is also my responsibility to ensure proper entry through Canadian Customs and Immigration if entering from outside Canada.
- STHS reserves the right to cancel any ski package at any time. Full refunds will be given in this case.
- STHS constructs groups based on guest abilities outlined on this form. If abilities are not homogenous, to the point where it adversely affects the heliski day’s program, STHS reserves the right to move guests into other groups that they may fit better with. STHS also reserves the right to not fly a client for their full package if they aren’t fit or able to fulfill the minimum fitness and ability level required for that package. No refund will be offered in this case.
- STHS constructs groups based on client weights outlined on this form. We reserve the right to rearrange groups in order to maintain safe group weights as required by Canadian Aviation regulations.
On the strength of your commitment, we will charter an expensive helicopter, book hotel reservations and maintain a highly trained staff and we may turn away others who would like to book this space we are holding for you.
Note for Group Organisers - The group organizer is responsible to ensure that all guests receive the STHS literature and are fully aware of the policies in it. The group organizer is also responsible for making sure payment deadlines are met, and that all participants are the minimum age of 19 years.
Transceivers - Use of a Selkirk Tangiers/Revelstoke Mountain Resort issued Barryvox Pulse transceiver is mandatory while skiing with us and it is your responsibility to safeguard and return it to us at the conclusion of your stay. Should the transceiver not be returned, a charge of $400 plus tax will be added to your final bill.
Photo Release - I give permission to Selkirk Tangiers and Revelstoke Mountain Resort to use photos of me (or likeness thereof) for marketing and promotional purposes.
To confirm your seat, we collect a non-refundable deposit that will be used towards the cost of your trip.
- Classic Packages: $1,000.00 deposit with balance due ten weeks prior to your trip.
- Private Packages: $2,000.00 deposit with balance due ten weeks prior to your trip.
- Day Heli - Excursion, Adventure & 2 Day No Frills: $200.00 deposit per day with the balance due by December 1.
- Day Heli - A-Star Private: $500.00 deposit with the balance due by December 1.
Release of Liability Waiver
Every Selkirk Tangiers guest needs to sign a waiver and release of liability form prior to skiing. Our multi-day skiers have the opportunity to read and complete this form following their orientation. Day skiers can sign the waiver during morning registration or beforehand at our retail shop in the Hillcrest Hotel. Please review the Sample Waiver Form and do not hesitate to ask our staff questions regarding this document.